Friday 10 October 2014

TwentyOneThings #2

So day two of my TwentyOneThings challenge, this is basically where I change my life for the better through a series of blog posts. Challenging my crippling anxiety and maintaining a balance in my life.
If you read the first post of #TwentyOneThings than you'll know that this series of posts is aiming to address the magic and beauty in life to focus on the good that is achieved and the happiness that is felt.
If you haven't read the first post, you can do that by clicking here.

As I stated in the previous post, balance is the key to life. That balance is a constant equation, which is made up of hundreds of mini equations for every decision and action that we make. It would be all to depressing to sum up life in a series of mathematical equations so I am furthering that focus on the beauty in life. In my life.

Treating others as you wish to be treated. This is an important part of my balance act. I tend to be quite intuitive and though I may not say a word I am taking in more about a situation than some people realise. I bounce off people and so I put a lot of stock into how people speak to me and treat me, it gives me a good idea of how I am going to respond to them.

It doesn't take much to be a good person. There's a film called 'About Time' it's the story of a young man who learns he can travel in time, he learns that rather than going back in time each day to re-live the moments and see the good, that he is just going to try and live everyday as well as he can.
So put out of your mind the bad things, the people that you disagree with and probably just about every news story you've heard this week.

It is said that the big things in life are in fact the little things. Actually it's the people we hold most dear that we would crave one more hug, kiss or chat with, over the supposed big things that make us 'successful'. I've heard people say they'd give it all up to just have one more day with that person or doing that thing.
So take all of the little things that happen to you everyday and treasure them. Whether you win or lose at your dream, those little things will be the treasures that keep you strong.

For me, it's the fresh cold air that surrounds me upon leaving the house in the morning, it reminds me I am alive, I am this incredibly tiny thing in a gigantic universe that has this whole world in her life.
It's the crisp leaves on the ground and my breath appearing like Dragon smoke in the winter air.
It's the look on my mums face when I pop round and she shows me the fish she bought for her pond. It's the look of wonder in my dads expression when I show him the studio I work at. It's the rare and golden moments where my brother and I aren't disagreeing about politics, idealism and music long enough to enjoy each others company.
The smile I feel draw across my face every time I see my best friend. The knowing that there is a bond two people can share that feels like you have known each other for a hundred years and still enjoy each other's companionship.
The musicians I get to work with that continue to astound and inspire me, the moments we share when they experience their dreams.
The playing of music, the performing of the arts, learning and studying all the subjects I hold dear.
The feeling of being wrapped up in a duvet and pillows while the storm rages ever on outside.

Those little atom sized events to the universe provide me with a true feeling of peace and passion in the tiny inconsequential extraordinary ordinary life of KG.
So wherever you are, take a moment to reflect upon all of the atom sized events in your life that actually provide you with a wealth of warmth in the coldest times.
LOVE & PEACE
 
KG

Images / content belong to their respective owners.
LITTLEBEARWOLFCOVE  © Krystal Gemma. 

No comments:

Post a Comment