Thursday 8 May 2014

♬ ☾W H A T // K G // D I D ☾ ♬

Aloha!

  Hope everyone has been enjoying their week. I haven't managed to post here for a few days as it's been manic at the recording studio and then I had my birthday yesterday.
  Hence my post tonight, I was thinking yesterday how much things had changed for me in just a year since starting littlebearwolf. That got me thinking about a lot of things that have happened recently.

  We are all children really, even those who are in their 70s and 80s tell me that they still feel the same as they did when they were younger, they still fear what they don't know. They come to accept what they don't know and make the most of what they do know. I've come to understand recently just how fragile our lives are. Mostly though, how you can't change the past, you can't predict the future. You only have the here and now to play with.
  I thought for a while on this, the energy and time we have is precious. Everyday people are living their lives, it's all we really can do. That time and energy cannot be replaced. It is the individuals choice on how they use theirs.
  With that I have had a sort of personal and professional life cull. I've had to consider how I can use my energy to make the most of the time I've been given. I'm human and I make mistakes. I try my best to amend the mistakes I've made and learn from them.
  I understand that in life nothing stays the same forever. Our relationships, friendships, ideals, passions all grow with us and change as we do. I recently found out that a couple of people I had considered my closest friends (even despite gaps in time spent together, I was still proud of them and encouraging of their ambitions, I thought that feeling was mutual) weren't. In fact it emerged a couple of days after I had initially spoken with them on the matter, from a couple of other people just how transparent and false our 'friendship' had been. From the things I was told had been shared about me from 'friends' I was disgusted that they treat their friends in such a way. My trusted friends pointed out, if that's how they are, they probably don't have many real friends at all, that's why partly they get down from time to time. With that and some helpful advice from my trusted friends, I made my decision to no longer burden myself with the stress of false people.
Since what I call my epiphany, though it was really the turning point for my independent life to start, I have been able to let go of pain and hurt in a calm and gentle manner. I can forgive, I will forget, I won't be treated as a servant, to only fulfill their job when I am needed. I am free and that means that even those closest to me, will have to understand there are boundaries you do not cross, the same as I do, with them.
I take a lot of inspiration from various people and cultures. I don't compare myself to any of them though, especially those I am close too. Once you start to look at other people and compare yourself to them, you instantly change the dynamic of that relationship and it rarely survives. I know because I've been there before.
'Sometimes holding on makes you stronger, sometimes it's letting go'.
  I will always be KG. Not all those who wander, are lost.

I am just following my dreams and living from day to day, taking in all the small things. I have been super busy of late with a whole bunch of music based work, which I cannot wait to share with everyone on littlebearwolf! As well as some other projects that are now starting to take shape. I had an epic birthday celebrating with my close friends, my family. I will be posting pictures from the day I turned 26 right here on littlebearwolfcove shortly! So please do pop back.

LOVE&PEACE
 
KG
  littlebearwolfcove © - Krystal Gemma

No comments:

Post a Comment