Thursday 1 May 2014

T H E // D A Y // O F F

Aloha!

  I have been so busy this week. I started the week under a bit of a grey cloud. I made the decision to end a few friendships that I feel have been a bit of a negative energy in my life for some time. After making that choice, I moved quickly on as I realised without focusing on negative energy just how much good I actually had in my life to be focusing on!

  With that I have been crazy busy, getting my business off the ground, continuing with my music blogging adventure, redesigning and ordering business cards, planning lessons, meetings, writing and booking gigs into my calendar.

  All of a sudden it seems it's May! My birthdays coming up pretty quickly, which is very exciting. At 24 I made a lof of changes and started my whole life in a new direction, by 25 I was a few months in and I have spent the last year building that direction to be my career, my life and everything imbetween!

  Part of the reason I am blogging here, about my adventures is because how much the music blog has expanded now.
  So yes, I am excited to be 26, because it's the next step in my adventure and I am quite excited with where everything is heading!

  The next few days are more business meetings, blogs, covering and shooting at gigs as well as meeting old friends and starting early birthday celebrations. Yesterday (Wed 30th April) was the year anniversary from the gig I put on with a friend. I spent it with my best friend in the entire world.

  We took the dogs for a walk in the morning to the beach, it was awesome running after them and watching them splash about in the ocean. We then took the dogs home and dropped them off, before heading back out for a walk along the beach.




  The weather had brightened up again, the sun was so warm and everything looked as though it was coming alive with colour! We headed to the beach cafe for refreshment. The lemon cake slice we shared was heavenly. Slight zest and light fluffy mix, it was delightful!
  On the way back, we took a detour and went to sit on the jetty close to the flat. It was so lovely sitting in the sunshine, looking over the creek. We even saw some little fishes swimming about, then some even tinier ones!

  We then headed out and bought lunch. I've been vegetarian now for about six months. It was a struggle at first, though now I am finding it more suitable for my body than any previous nutrition plans. We made vegetarian chilli on jacket potatoes, it was so delicious!

 So full by that point, we watched a blues documentary. I love music documentaries. It was fascinating and featured some of my favourite musicians.
We had a second cheeky cake that day, custard donuts! Yummy!

  We then sat and played guitar, I am a little bit obsessed with sliding. I love the sound it makes. It was great fun to learn how to do it! I can do 'Amazing Grace', just about!
It was at this point I decided after a big day of fun things I was ready to embrace bed and make perfect little zeds!

 I slept so well and have managed to be quite productive today, though there's still quite a lot to do in the next two days, I can't wait for Sunday for relaxing and gigging!

Have a wonderful end to the week and I will be back here soon with more adventures and updates!

LOVE&PEACE
 
KG
  littlebearwolfcove © - Krystal Gemma
photographs belong to KG

No comments:

Post a Comment