Friday 9 May 2014

♬ ☾ S H E ' S // I N // F A S H I O N ☾ ♬

Aloha!

  Today has been busy but in a kind of relaxed way. Lots of ideas buzzing through my head though! I thought i'd try Valerian tea to help me sleep later. So for those of you that have paid a visit here, thank you. The posts have been somewhat vague, a sort of half introduction to myself, but my music blog is my passion and has been taking my time.
  However I decided to start this and I mean to go on, it's just a sort of learning curve finding my voice and filling the space with that voice!
  I've made my passion my work and through that i've had to make choices about what worked and didn't work. I've also done this in my personal life too as I was carrying the thoughts of others on my shoulders constantly. This again has been a learning curve. For the first time in my life, I've actually stood up for myself and made choices about those I feel are not my actual friends or really supportive at all.
  Focusing my energy on that, had started to bring my general mood down, I figured I needed a way to forget all of that, to forget the negativity that will become history to me rather than my future. The best way to do that I found, was by focusing on the people who make me happy and inspire me on a daily basis!
That for me, includes these incredible bloggers, who continue to inspire me on a daily basis!

B E C K Y // B E D B U G
S C A R P H E L I A 
S C A R P H E L I A // E T C
E F F I E S // M A K E // U P // B O X
P I E R R E // L E // C A T
N O T // S O // C I T Y

  I read these blogs on a weekly basis, they inspire me to make the most of my time and enjoy what I have to share with people. All of these girls have made their mark on the blogging world and I hope they will continue to keep blogging well into the future too.

  There are hundreds of thousands of blogs on the internet and it takes time, love and attention to create and keep one running. LITTLEBEARWOLF music blog is my passion. LITTLEBEARWOLFCOVE is everything else. Together they take up most of my time, but right now, that's exactly how I wish to be spending my time. So please do pop back to both, daily, weekly, whenever you like.

 I have an exciting music feature to post on LBW tonight, so be sure to check it out!

LOVE&PEACE
 
KG
  littlebearwolfcove © - Krystal Gemma



No comments:

Post a Comment